On 08/05/18 12:25, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
I know some of the main reasons for reduced turnout so far are that
various folks have been tied-up/ill/on-holiday in recent/coming days,
but its also worth saying that sometimes folks might also wait for you
to cast a vote before they do.

Just fyi: I have been testing rc2. I hit one possible issue[1]. Unfortunately it is hard to reproduce (occurs only in CI for a system built on top of the router) and I have not yet got a clear cause.

I am reluctant to vote either way until I have more clearly understood the cause of the issue. I hope to make some progress on this soon and will up date then if the vote is still open.

[1] A segfault apparently due to invalid read/write in the epoll proactor. This is so far reproducible under CI but not outside it. It did not happen with an older router image, build from master in mid-march against proton 0.21.0-rc1 . I have tried rc2 built against both 0.22.0 and 0.21.0 and both appear to suffer the same issue.