From: Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Sent: mardi 15 mai 2018 23:15
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Broker-J] management REST API

My apologies,

I completely misread and misinterpreted the method description.
Somehow I missed *all the bindings*" in my reading :(

The bindingKey is optional here because, for example, for canonical queue
binding to fanout exchange the binding key is not needed.
Though, it is now possible to bind the same destination to fanout exchange
multiple times in order to be able to use different replacement binding keys
when routing message from exchange to exchange.

I think that for deletion of all bindings for the given destination a separate
method can be added in order to avoid any confusion.

Kind Regards,
Alex