UBUNTU uses uuidgen rather then uuid_generate.  This causes issues with
src/CMakeList.txt "block" from lines 296 thru 320.

Immediate resolution is straightforward, alter the script to refer to uuidgen
(search and replace).

I would like to suggest a long term resolution is to rely on  IdentifyOS.cmake
to record the OS into a variable and use accordingly. Overall scope of such a
change is beyond my understanding of the existing cmake structure/organization.

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is
proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received
this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by
return email and delete it from his or her computer.