+1

I ran my new latency tests (meant to simulate a real customer usage
pattern) on this release as well as the previous release (and corresponding
versions of proton.)  No problems with the new release. I may be seeing a
latency slow-down of a few percent, but that is not alarming & seems likely
to be justified by feature additions.

Nihil Obstat.
Imprimatur.