Hi Team,

I am using "qpid-jms-client-0.33.0" and publishing message to ServiceBus.

We have requirement to set service bus Message Properties like MessageID,
ContentType, PartitionKey, CorrelationId, ReplyTo.

I am able to set CorrelationId and ReplyTo but not able to set MessageID,
ContentType and PartitionKey.

Please find below code snippet which i used set properties. Please find
attached screenshot (ServiceBus_Message_Properties.png).

ContentType - I setted "ContentType" but it is coming as custom properties
not as a Message Properties.
PartitionKey - I setted "PartitionKey" but it is coming as custom
properties not as a Message Properties.
MessageID - Not reflected at all. Publishing default messageID.

Am i missing something, please suggest your opinion to achieve above
functionality.

///Code Snippet///

MessageProducer messageProducer = session.createProducer(destination);

TextMessage textMessage = session.createTextMessage("Hello");
textMessage.setJMSMessageID("akdhadsajksd-123-1232131");
textMessage.setObjectProperty("PartitionKey", 333);
textMessage.setJMSType("application/json");
textMessage.setObjectProperty("ContentType", "application/json");

Destination replyTo = session.createQueue("connector-test");
textMessage.setJMSReplyTo(replyTo );

textMessage.setJMSCorrelationID("akdhadsajksd-123-1232131");

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar