From: Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Sent: lundi 25 juin 2018 10:17
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Broker-J 7.X] New plugins

Hi Olivier,

in Qpid Broker-J support was added for storing durable links in AMQP 1.0.
In order to support this some link state needs to be persisted.  Plugins were
added for JDBC and BDB to allow for the link state to be persisted in the same
store as message data, however there is also a "Null" link store which should
be used if a suitable plugin is not found.  Using this null link store is
essentially equivalent to pre-7.0 behaviour; so if you don't need durable links
to be stored persistently then should be able to omit the amqp-1-0-jdbc-store
plugin.

Hope this helps,
Rob