On 03/07/18 21:15, Michael Ivanov wrote:
Hallo,

I'm trying to create a queue using qmf message to qpidd cpp (1.38) as follows
(pseudocode, actually pn_data_* functions are used to construct the message):

    subject='broker',
    correlation_id='1',
    reply_to='XXXXXXXXX',
    properties={
       'method': 'request'
       'qmf.opcode': '_method_request',
       'x-amqp-0-10.app-id': 'qmf2',
    },
    content={
       '_object_id': {
          '_object_name': 'org.apache.qpid.broker:broker:amqp-broker'
       },
       '_method_name': 'create',
       '_arguments': {
          'type': 'queue',
          'name': u'test',
          'strict': True,
          'properties': {
              'auto-delete': True,
          }
       }
    }

Queue is created and auto-delete property is set, but as I understand to make
auto deletion actually work 'exclusive' property has to be added. Is it
possible using this kind of message? I tried to add 'exclusive': True to
message but it did not work.

Try setting :

'qpid.lifetime-policy': 'delete-on-close'

in the properties?