On 07/11/2018 04:44 PM, jo.stenb...@offilive.com wrote:
When upgrading from qpid-jms client 0.33.0 to 0.34. we can see a massive
performance degradation when sending messages. With 0.33.0 we can send
9000msg/s to our Artemis broker via a single JMS Connection/JMS Producer.
Switching to v0.34.0 we can only send 100msg/s with the same client.

Interestingly the CPU usage is at 2% so I guess there may be some resource
synchronization/locking related problem in the latest version.

Is this a known issue? Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks,
Jo

This would be surprising given most testing on the client shows significant performance gains over the previous release.  Without additional information on you setup and configuration and perhaps some frame tracing to see what is going on at the protocol level it would be quite difficult to guess what might be going on.

--
Tim Bish