Hello again,

To provide some additional context, in an attempt to improve security
somewhat I wanted to set the QPID_SSL_CERT_PASSWORD_FILE environment
variable dynamically so the file does not remain in a known location with
the plain text password.  It would be great if there were another QPID
environment variable that could be populated with the actual password value
rather than a path so a file on the file system does not even need to be
created.  I understand that it can still be accessed by root and the owner
from another process, but it seems at least to be an incremental
improvement.

Regards,

Chris Whelan