Hi,

I tried to run Qpid Broker-J system tests with qpid-jms-client 0.36.0
and staged org.apache.qpid:proton-j:0.30.0 but JMS 1.1 tests from
suite org.apache.qpid.systests.jms_1_1.message.LargeMessageTest failed
due to mismatch of received message text and sent message text.
The text messages with sizes 245KB, 512KM and 1MB are sent and
received as part of the test suite.
Somehow  some characters at the end of the received messages have been
replaced with '\u0' characters. The tests are passing with proton-j
0.29.0 and qpid-jms-client 0.36.0.

Kind Regards,
Alex