Hi Kirankumar,
There is a typo in cipher suite names: the GSM is used instead of GCM.
Thus, the correct cipherSuiteWhiteList would be:

"qpid.security.tls.cipherSuiteWhiteList":
"[\"(TLS|SSL)_AES_128_GCM_SHA256\",\"(TLS|SSL)_AES_256_GCM_SHA384\",\"(TLS|SSL)_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384\"]"

Please note that cipher suites TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 and
TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 have been introduced in JDK11 for TLSv1.3. They
cannot be used with TLSv1.2. The only TLSv1.2 cipher suite in the list is
TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384.

Regarding encryption of replication traffic I do not have any
documentation/recommendation on how to set-up  the ssh tunnels.

KInd Regards,
Alex