+1

* verified signatures and checksum files
* executed mvn apache-rat:check
* executed the build, unit tests and integration tests using default profile on
JDK 11/17
* executed unit tests and integration tests using profiles java-bdb.1-0 and
java-dby.1-0 on JDK 11
* started Qpid Broker-J from binary on JDK 11, created
queues/exchanges/ports/... via REST API
* sent and received messages using Qpid JMS Client

Tomas