Hi Hermann,

Compilation succeeded so this part of the setup should be fine. The section in your screenshot showing the error is the actual attempt to flash the binary to the board. For this we use openocd [0] (which is not particularly famous for meaningful error messages) As far as I can tell, openocd can't connect to your board. I don't really know how to make this work on a Windows machine but you may find hints with the search engine of your choice.

Hope this helps and let us know if and how you solved this. (It would be great to be able to give a hint in the wiki[1])

Best, Thomas

[0] http://openocd.org
[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Build-RIOT-on-Windows-OS