De: users <users-boun...@riot-os.org> en nombre de Ken Bannister
<kb...@runbox.com>
Enviado: martes, 30 de enero de 2018 16:18:41
Para: users@riot-os.org
Asunto: Re: [riot-users] gcoap and DTLS

Thanks, Joakim. I have created a similar example, although it's not in the
repository examples collection. For anyone interested, check out the, "gcoap
presentation" thread on the ML from last October [1]. It references the data
collection application as well as a presentation and video I created about it.

Ken

[1] https://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/users/2017-October/thread.html