Make sure to give your PR a good title and description. Create separate
PRs if the examples are different in their scope. Maybe not all examples
are useful for RIOT upstream. In addition tests are always very welcome!

On 11.09.19 21:30, Philipp Blum wrote:
> Create a Pull-Request on Github. Someone will review your PR and
> eventually it gets merged into the main branch.
> https://help.github.com/en/articles/about-pull-requests
>
> Am 2019-09-11 17:46, schrieb Burak Karaduman:
>
>> Hi All,
>> I am about the finish my master thesis Platform Specific Modeling of
>> Riot OS is about to finish and I can satisfy new examples for Riot OS.
>> Is there a way to share them to be included in the official GitHub
>> repository?
>>
>> Thanks.

Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3264
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936