Want to know, if there will be live for us who are not convenient to attend
this meeting ?
--
Justin Liu

在 2017/11/27 下午4:15,“Von Gosling”<vongosl...@apache.org> 写入:

    Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,

    I am excited to call for the second meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16
pm., 2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting a talk
to the community.  The overarching message about this meetup is “Apache
RocketMQ: Messaging and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish to highlight
the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented - you are the ones
inventing it.

    For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
@ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosl...@apache.org - with any questions or
concerns.

    Thanks!
    Von Gosling