Thanks Guys,
Sorry Sachin, I'm using consumer offset. It's lower than Broker max offset for
few partition in same topic, my attention is blocked by some remoting calls.
I'll watch your consume logic more carefully. My mistake. No more again.
Follow advices Yukon suggested, it's my point.

??????: "sachin.shashi";<sachin.sha...@gmail.com>;
??????: "users"<users@rocketmq.apache.org>;

????: Re: RocketMQ offset getting difference between broker and consumer

Thanks Yukon,
Very frequently we are getting difference between consumer offset and Broker
max offset for few partition within same topic,we are explicitly resetting
offset for that topic, nothing found much from code, any idea please help.