Hi,

We have the need for message queuing where the message order is the most
important point in our use case. RocketMQ seems the best choices here and
we will give it a try in the coming weeks (at my daily work).

However, I need to be able to answer a question first: How does it work in
a active/passive multi-site environment?

For instance: I have a cluster located in a site A, which is active. The
site B is passive until a switch is decided. So between the time the site A
is still active (because of message already queued) and the site B becomes
active and start queuing new messages, how can I guarantee messages are
ordered between sites?

I cannot find any documentation about this specifically (or I didn't
understood the existing one :p)

Many thanks in advance!
Sebastien.