Hi:

My Question is about DLQ.

We know that a message would be send to A DLQ if the consumer can not
handle the message for 1+ maxReConsumeTimes. So, How can I get the message
from the DLQ?

I find that if the message is send to DLQ , A topic named
"%DLQ%+consumerGroup will be created with permission 'WRITE'(pem=2). (Why
the new topic name is not "%DLQ%" + oldTopicName ? )

When I try to subscribe a topic with the name above, I can not get any
message.After a debug, I found the reason is I have no read permission for
this special topic.

btw: I started a namesrv and a master broker in my macbook.