Hi all,

I am so happy about my proposal is selected for GSOC2018. I am very glad to
join with the RocketMQ community and work on this project.

Thank you so much  Von Gosling to accept to mentor me. I will work with you
in an efficient way. Let's work together to complete the project
efficiently.  My sincere thanks to Yukon too for reviewing my proposal
before apply.

I am eagerly waiting to work on this project with you all and give a
valuable deliverable to the RocketMQ community.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
R.Kasthuriraajan

--
R.Kasthuriraajan.
Undergraduate student | Department of Computer Science,

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/>
stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/users/8870269/kasthuriraajan?tab=profile