Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,

I am excited to call for the second meetup in Beijing, China at Sep. 1 pm.,
2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting a talk
to the community, just reply to this email.

The overarching message about this meetup is “Apache RocketMQ: Messaging
and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish to highlight the fact that
Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented - you are the ones inventing
it.

For myself, I would like to share a topic `Apache RocketMQ Cookbook` in
this meetup, hope this is helpful to users facing the similar scenario.

For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
@ApacheRocketMQ, with any question or concern.

Best Regards,
dongeforever