+1, I checked<br/>[ok]  Run clusterList command to see if the version is
correct<br/>[ok]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source
package.<br/>[ok]   Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary
package.<br/>[ok]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the
current release.