+1
I checked:

[OK ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.
[OK ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current
release.
[OK ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[OK ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK ] Build the source, start nameserver, and broker according to the
quick-start.

jinrongtong <jinrongt...@apache.org> 于2022年6月21日周二 14:41写道: