Maybe stupid question - where is the problem? What are we trying to set up
here?

1) Have one event "change" which is dispatch from View in the result of
some events happen from model etc. ?

2) Have bunch of separate events "displayMonthChanged " etc. ?

I mean here events exposed to user, not those one dispatched in model.

Thanks for explanation so far,

Piotr