Hi Nicolas, Serkan,

If may add something. There is also possibility to work with project using
Maven which is currently perfectly working in case of building SDK. You can
right now do not wait for fix but could take an approach IDE agnostic.

1) You can build SDK by Maven
2) Prepare Maven pom for your hello world
3) Use working IDE for code editing - once you change something rebuild by
Maven.
4) SKD has changed - ok I'm pulling everything from the repo, rebuild SDK
by Maven and can use it!

I'm working on fix where you will have to do only #2 and #3, cause after
renaming something has been broken and you need to build locally SDK.

In the next couple of weeks probably I will describe such approach more
widely. I've been working like that for the past 3 years with FlexJS and
now Royale, only from time to time I was building applications by Moonshine
or VSCode.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki