I’m not sure I understand the question, but if you’re asking whether it’s
possible to create a custom component and then reference it in MXML, the answer
is yes and it’s done the same way it was done in Flex.

From: Alina Kazi<mailto:alina.k...@d-bz.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:11 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Adding a component

Hi,
Using flex:
We used to add
xmlns:components="com.shm.components.*"
in top component (i.e View or Title Window) and add it as a subpart of current
content this  way:
<components:IFrame cornerRadius="10"  verticalCenter="2"  id="iFrame"
width="989" height="632" y="2" top="18"
                       x="2"  visible="true"/>
IFrame is a component that is created separately, and I am using/calling it in
another mxml file.
How can we do it using apache royale?

Regards,
Alina