From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2018 11:46 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Application Structure

Hi Alina,

Six months sounds reasonable.  We will do our best to help you make it happen.

Some more questions:

1.      How many MXML files are in the source tree?
2.      Are you using JSON, SOAP, XML or AMF to get the data to/from the server?
3.      Do any of the lists and data grids use variable row height?
4.      Do any of the lists and data grids set editable=true?

Thanks,

-Alex