I am pleased to announce that Moonshine 1.9.0 has been released at
http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.
You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
- Full support for Apache Royale.
- Support for AS3 library project creation.
- Find Resources: Added filtering options based on files extention.
- Code Completion List: Added signature method/properties and returned type
- Code Editor: Added brackets for functions choosen from completion list.
- Visual Editor: Added resize ability to property editor.
Updated NexGenActionscript engine to version 0.9.0.
Console: Colorize console output. Success, Warning and Error messages are
Console: Improvement to the notification about cleaned project files.
Visual Editor: Synchronize selection between property editor and list type
of components Drop Down List, List.
Project Creation: Prevent from creating project in existing project
Creation of files has been restricted to source folder only.
Project Tree: Added new icon indicated source folder.
Lots of bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: