Hi Alina,

Panel doesn't have place where you can put some buttons. Take a look into
my example [1]. Panel won't have place where you can put such buttons like
"Delete", "New" etc. in the opposite with  PanelwithControlbar.
In this example I'm using only PanelWithControlBar.

[1] https://transpiledactionscript.com/examples/PureMVCEmployeeAdminBasic/

Thanks,
Piotr

> Hi,
> What is difference between Panel and PanelwithControlbar?
> We are replacing TitleWindow with Panel/PanelwithControlbar.
> Close & creationcomplete are the events that we were using with
> TitleWindow. what would be alternate for these two events in
> Panel/PanelwithControlbar?
>
> Thanks,
> Alina

Piotr Zarzycki