Thanks Peter

Regards,

Alina

From: Peter Ent [mailto:p...@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:03 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: advancedDataGridClasses

We have something similar to, but not quite as complete as,
AdvancedDataGrid. We have TreeGrid which lets you put a TreeGridColumn along
with DataGridColumns. Expanding items in the TreeGridColumn opens more rows.
They do use itemRenderers. We not yet have editable cells, but it is on the
short list of things to bring into Royale.

I just completed the HDividedBox and VDividedBox which is up for review and
will be added to the Royale development GIT repository once the review is
complete.

Regards,

Peter Ent

Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project