From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:40 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Substitutes in Apache Royale

Hi Alina,

Other than ArrayCollection, that looks right.  There will be sorting classes
eventually.

I think there are two buckets of things that you are going to need:

Things we haven't written yet:

  - DividedBox/Container (mostly done)

 - Menu/MenuBar

 - VariableRowHeight

 - Editable DataGrids

 - Sorting?

Things we have written, but aren't packaged in a way that makes migration easy:

 - TitleWindow

 - Canvas

 - ArrayCollection

For ArrayCollection, do you use array indexing (myArrayCollection[0]) or do you
access it as getItemAt(0)?

You have so many files to port, it is tempting to create a Spark-ish and MX-ish
component set.  They wouldn't be fully backward compatible but would try to
implement the most commonly used APIs.  I'm wondering what percentage of Flex
APIs you actually used in your app.  If I modify the Royale compiler, could you
try compiling your Flex app with the Royale compiler and generate a report of
APIs used?

Thanks,

-Alex