Piotr,

It was library missing error . Fcsh.jar file was missing and I download that
file and got this error:

Compiling SHMALIB
: Sending to mxmlc: mxmlc -load-config+=obj/SHMALIBConfig.xml
-services=src/services-config.xml     -locale=en_US -debug=true -o
bin-debug/SHMALib.swf
: Error: Could not find or load main class flex2.tools.Fcsh
: Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flex2/tools/Tool

SHMALib is Flex Library Project it should generate .swc file so that we can use
it in Actual (Main) Project.

Now the Error is:

Using Royale SDK:
C:\Users\aleena\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\apache-royale\royale-js\royale-asjs

: WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

: WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer
(file:/D:/apache-royale-0.9.1-bin-js-swf/royale-asjs/lib/external/guava.jar) to
field java.lang.Thread.inheritableThreadLocals

: WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer

: WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations

: WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

: Unknown tag:compiler.targets

Tomorrow I will do that exercise “change Royale SDK to Apache Flex SDK and
build project”. I will let you know.

SDK version which was used to build application Flex 4.0.0  and IDE Adobe Flash
Builder 4

Regards,

Alina