From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 10:55 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: EMULATION

Hi Alina,

I'm not sure why you are having problems with the downloads.  Could be your
distance from the actual servers or some issue with Ant.  What version of Ant
are you running?

The mirror.json part is just trying to download this file
apache-flex-sdk-pixel-bender-1.0.0-bin.zip
<http://www.apache.org/dist/flex/pixelbender/1.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-pixel-bender-1.0.0-bin.zip>
  into the "in" folder.  Try doing that manually and see if the build goes past
that point.

Thanks,

-Alex