        Fails and the result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XZNfN8exZ_x_F4bTY5xIfxO328eWHIQ4

Next : i am going to check-out all tree repo manually and then build with ant saperately.

08.04.2018 10:02 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
If you are using Maven, you may need to build the royale-compiler and royale-typedefs repos first.  See the README in each of those repos.  You can also use Ant instead of Maven.

HTH,
-Alex

From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com <mailto:serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>> Reply-To: "users@royale.apache.org <mailto:users@royale.apache.org>" <users@royale.apache.org <mailto:users@royale.apache.org>>
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 11:41 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org <mailto:users@royale.apache.org>" <users@royale.apache.org <mailto:users@royale.apache.org>>
Subject: MXRoyale build problem

Hi Alex,

Here is the steps and result (i spent some time but could not find a resolution) :

git clone https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs.git

cd royale-asjs

git checkout feature/MXRoyale

mvn celan

Result :

07.04.2018 17:51 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
Hi Serkan,

That would be great.  We need the help.

We have a wiki page about Emulation components here [1].
And one person has been learning how to help in this long thread[2].

[1] has an API list, but it does not take into account your API usage.  If
you want to integrate your list with the current list, that might be
useful.

Let us know if you have other questions or need help getting started.

Thanks,
-Alex

[1]https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/emulation-components
[2]