My RemoteObject returns a complex Object in part of which CF has specified
what looks to me like a simple array as an ArrayCollection in the returned
AMF Data. (Works ok in the old SWF project.)

Stepping through the code in the browser debugger, when the reader reaches
the n of ArrayCollection in reader.data, it immediately errors with the
message :

e : "Failed to deserialize: Failed to deserialize: Failed to deserialize:
ReferenceError: Class flex.messaging.io.ArrayCollection could not be found."

Looking into AMFBinaryData.as, I can see that the execution (after reading
in "ArrayCollection") follows the path to readScriptObject() at line 868 and
then goes to line 877.

Unfortunately traits.alias is true and it then fails when trying to get the
classAlias. It looks to me as though lines 894 - 898 or something like this
are also needed in the traits.alias section.

Doug