Hi,

right, I think as you. I'm not liking IntelliJ so much lately. Seems to be
that now is very bloated and heavy, maybe many things there.
To work with Royale I'm very happy with VS Code.
The only point I'll need to see at some time is what strategy do for a team
working with Royale and Java. So we can develop, debug both codes in the
same session.
So I want some as I have time working with VS Code Java plugin, maven and
tomcat to see the experience.
Other way could be to explore IntelliJ for Java and VS Code foro Royale and
as well see the experience.

What is clear is that right now AS3&MXML extension gives me all I need to
work, code intelligence, debugging, and multiple project organization (libs
and apps), I still didn't try modules, but will do eventually.

For that point is just a matter to continue making it better and better,
maybe creation of Class?, Interfaces? and that kind of things, and keep
improving and making it more and more usable.

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira