Hi Taro,

El vie., 18 ene. 2019 a las 7:15, Taro.Yu (<yest...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi Carlos
>
> thanks for your explaining about localId.
>
> I’m still interested in Royale and Jewel.  Recently, I am a little occupied
> and can only follow via twitter.

great! :)

> Since my job mostly is to develop for desktop use and therefore, need a lot
> of flex DataGrid.
> Among all the component of Jewel, j:Table is the one fits my demand.

Ok, take into account that I did Table component with a need in mind, but
then the need change
so I left unfinished.

the main problem with Table is that we need to remove
"selectedItemProperty" (the is not working properly and my intention was to
select a cell) since I think that idea is not ok
and change to standard "selectedItem". So all the selection stuff need
redesign and reimplementation.
If you can work on that it would be great

> Therefore, I will try to enhance its functionalities, which maybe include
> 1. selection mode (row or cell)

That's has the problem I just talked

> 2. sortable, may be multiple

This needs to be done

> 3. filterable, like flex version (
>
> https://www.iwobanas.com/2009/06/datagrid-with-client-side-filtering-and-searching/
> <
> https://www.iwobanas.com/2009/06/datagrid-with-client-side-filtering-and-searching/>
>
> )

We already have filtering for ComboBox and a bead for TextInput to use with
List. So you could use the second.
Depending on your needs, sometimes a List with an ItemRenderer that shows
all content of all columns could be a solution.
I use it many times instead a DataGrid

> Can they be implemented by a Bead?  I will spend some time to try it.

Yes we already have it as I said

Other strategy could be to make a Jewel DataGrid based on Basic, but I plan
to do that more later as I have some time in following months

Good to see you're already interested, and looking for more inputs from
you! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira