From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:58 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: project using nightly build

Hi Oliver,

Unlike Apache Flex, Apache Royale offers a choice of component sets.  There is
a basic org.apache.royale.net.HTTPService with pay-as-you-go (PAYG)
functionality.  There is an MXRoyale HTTPService that tries to emulate the Flex
HTTPService.  If you are migrating Flex code, you will have to tweak your code
more to use the basic version.

The basic HTTPService does not dispatch
org.apache.royale.net.events.ResultEvent or FaultEvent, nor does it support
Operations.  That makes it much more PAYG and lightweight, but then you have
more work to do when migrating.

The MXRoyale HTTPService should support Operations that dispatch
mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent.

HTH,
-Alex