I will be able to spend more time on these issues starting Aug 12.  Make sure
there are simple test cases for these issues.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <alinakazi1...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 6:38 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Porting my App to Royale

Hi,
We have ported our application to royale.
Most of the components are working fine. Many screens are shown as in flex and
are as functional as flex.
We have debug our Application and we have seen some issues while debugging.
Issues(441-448) are created. Test cases are also attached with each issue
separately.
We have target deadline 31Jul . But due to above mentioned issues we couldn't
give our demo today.
We have rescheduled our demo on 20August.
If some of you have time to look into these issues. Please help us out.
We will also try to fix them in sdk.

Many Thanks and Regards,
Alina Kazi