Hi Harbs,

Today I after updating the repo, I can say that I can not see the exception in my console anymore. Still the layout is awful but no exception at all :)

I am going to work on to figure out what is going with layout.

If you and/or Alex like to have a look to the application, I can prepare the virtual server for you for the live application but I need a time interval  to start the virtual server on google cloud.

Thanks,
Serkan