Sorry, I don't know of any. That class looked like it was intended for what
you needed, but I have not used it myself. When I needed the type of thing
that you described in the past, I wrote a custom component to do that, but
it looked like WebBrowser had part of the setup I had used when I did that.
I just pushed a quick fix for startup url value assignment.
I was able to get it displaying something that way with this:

<js:WebBrowser url="https://royale.apache.org/"; width="400" height="400"/>

 it seems that both Alex and Harbs have worked on that. Maybe they can
provide more info.