Carlos, sorry the ViewDataBinding ,
Is it well applied?
The grid and the input text do not show values.

Thank

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<j:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"
xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"
width="100%"
height="100%">
<fx:Script>

<![CDATA[
import org.apache.royale.collections.ArrayList;

[Bindable]
public var texto:String = "Hello World";

[Bindable]
public var data:ArrayList = new ArrayList( [
{label:'Africa' ,code:'001'},
{label:'America',code:'002'},
{label:'Asia' ,code:'003'},
{label:'Europa' ,code:'004'},
{label:'Oceania',code:'005'},
]);

]]>
</fx:Script>

<!-- WITH THIS CODE , WORK !
<j:beads>
<js:ApplicationDataBinding/>
</j:beads>
-->
<j:initialView>
<j:View>
<!-- THIS BEAD IS OK ? -->
<j:beads>
<js:ViewDataBinding/>
</j:beads>
<j:TextInput id="txtInputBinding" text="{texto}"/>
<j:DataGrid id="dg" dataProvider="{data}">
<j:columns>
<j:DataGridColumn label="Label" dataField="label"/>
<j:DataGridColumn label="Code" dataField="code"/>
</j:columns>
</j:DataGrid>
</j:View>
</j:initialView>