From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 11:19 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>, Greg Dove
<greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MXAdvancedDataGridItemRenderer XML parsing

Hi Greg, I was looking to the mail again and realized that I missed the
suggestion. I was just working on that.

Casting worked well
from

var statu:int = data.visualParams.statu;

var statu:int = XML(data).visualParams.statu;

BUT

1.  the sequence of function call is still a problem. Details in the previous
mail.
2. Image is not displayed :

Source :
    <s:Image source="{ImageContainer.resolveStatus(data)}"
toolTip="{ToolTipContainer.getToolTip(data) + ':' + mylabelFunc(data)}"/>

js ouput :

[cid:image001.png@01D5F59B.D44ADE30]

view :

[cid:image002.png@01D5F59B.D44ADE30]