Hi,

I am experiencing an error similar to wkoch, the Databinding in a Popup does
not work, in my case using crux.

I have an mxml, TopesDetPerson, that shows the detail of a record. My mvc model
is injected and binded and it works perfectly if we insert it into the main
mxml (SectionContent) but stops working if I create it programmatically. This
is an excerpt from the build and upload code:

        private var popupLimitsDetail:PopUp;

        public function viewLimitsDetail():void

        {

            var pp:TopesDetPerson;

            if(!popupLimitsDetail)

            {

                popupLimitsDetail = new PopUp();

                popupLimitsDetail.modal = true;

                pp = new TopesDetPerson();

                popupLimitsDetail.content = pp;

                addElement(popupLimitsDetail);

            }

            if(!popupLimitsDetail.open)

                popupLimitsDetail.open = true;

        }

In TopesDetPerson.mxml:

        [Bindable]

        [Inject(source="personalModel", required="true")]

        public var personalModel:PersonalModel;

    <j:beads>

        <js:ContainerDataBinding />

    </j:beads>

The model is not injected, the [PostConstruct] is not received, does it not
exist for crux if it is not on the canvas? Is there a way to "refresh crux" so
that it recognizes the links that are added after its initial configuration?

I hope I have explained clearly 😝

Thx.

Hiedra