From: Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 27, 2021 at 4:40 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Load time is very slow

On Dec 27, 2021, at 2:04 PM, Roman Isitua
<romanisi...@gmail.com<mailto:romanisi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

- compile times. With modules as I am adding new features to the app, compile
times will not be affected too much.
 This is very useful for my small team. We are not using the latest workstation
with bleeding edge processors. My laptop uses
a 2017 core i7 processor. My other team members have slightly lower specs than
mine. So compile time is something that we
are mindful of.

Compile times of debug builds should be very fast. What compile times are you
seeing?

If compile times are slow, we should work on fixing that...

- modules make it easier to share development tasks.

Why? We don’t have issues sharing tasks on the same application. I’d like to
understand better why this is an issue for you.

I want to believe there will be performance benefits as well. e.g. faster load
times and memory e.t.c

I don’t think there will be. I think the opposite might be true.