Yes, cool. Thnx andrew.

I put amfphp 2.0 - examples royalemxml up on my web server and the demo doesnt
work. Im using lighttpd with no server configuration errors and the dialogs
appear but nothing happens with the data in the controls.

I configured lighttd.conf for php

Does your amfremoteobject example from apache royale work?

I will check phpinfo()

Thanks,
Jim

Sent from Proton Mail mobile