On 12/03/2018 23:05, Emre Çetin wrote:
> I can not use sdcard.sh script after configured rtems as bsp=beagleboneblack.
> There is no problem with compiling via arm/beagle, I have all the .exe files
> but
> I can not convert them to bootable images. Can you any suggestions? Thank you.
> -- My host machine Ubuntu 64bit and rsb.master  --
>
> error: sdcard.sh line 58 $PATCH/bin/newfs_msdos not found

It looks like you are missing the command `newfs_msdos` on your host. I wonder
if this is a FreeBSD [1] only command? A search returns:

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/man8/mkfs.msdos.8.html

which looks like it can do the task. Do you think you could replace
`newfs_msdos` with the command in the man page from the link above, test and
then please report back? You may need to figure out how the option translate.

Chris

[1] https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=newfs_msdos