From: users <users-boun...@rtems.org> on behalf of Siddons, David
<sidd...@bnl.gov>
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 3:14:13 PM
To: j...@rtems.org
Cc: rtems-us...@rtems.org
Subject: Re: rsb

Hi Joel,

  I'm doing this from home, so not going through the BNL firewall. It has
worked in the past, but not for the last few weeks. I made an attempt a while
back and had partial success, then cleaned everything out and started again,
with this result. I thought maybe something was in transition, so I waited
until now to try again.

Pete.