If we can get a few helping hands, it might be feasible due to the new
schedule. GCI begins on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 and runs for seven
weeks, ending Wednesday, December 12, 2018.

If anyone is interested let Joel and I know. We would also need
someone available over the US Thanksgiving holiday to cover for us.

Gedare