Hi,

I'm using RTEMS 4.11 and the builtin POSIX API functions to dynamically
load a program image into memory. The program image is loaded in RTEMS
using the following code:
void* handle = dlopen(prog_name, RTLD_NOW | RTLD_GLOBAL);
if (!handle)
    printf("dlopen: %s\n", dlerror());
I'm using the GCC built by RTEMS Source Builder to compile the object
located at prog_name in the in-memory filesystem.
What command line should I use to properly compile a single C file to be
loaded this way?
For reference, I've tried the following command line options, but got an
error:
$ /opt/rtems-4.11/bin/sparc-rtems4.11-gcc test.c -c -o test.elf -shared
-fPIC
$ # Run in emulator, result:
$ # dlopen: global symbol not found: _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_
I have also tried some other combinations and also using the rtems-ld
program. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Boldizsár Palotás
PS. I'v also posted this on Stack Overflow, feel free to answer anywhere:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52371011/how-do-i-link-an-application-for-dynamic-loading-by-rtems
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain
proprietary information and/or
protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination
is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies
appropriate organisational measures to protect
personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data
Protection Officer (d...@esa.int).